Admission conditions for post-graduate studies
NATIONAL PIROGOV MEMORIAL MEDICAL UNIVERSITY, VINNYTSYA
ADMISSION CONDITIONS FOR POST-GRADUATE STUDIES
2016-2017 ACADEMIC YEAR
According to the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine decree № 163, dated 31.03.15 from 08.04.2015 the rules of stay in Ukraine for foreigners, who have arrived for studies on visa change.
Period of stay is determined by visa validity. We warn you, that the university will not be able to make registration for a student if there will be less than 15 days before visa expires.
All foreign citizens having higher university/college degree from a recognized academic institution are eligible for admission to National Pirogov Memorial Medical University, Vinnytsya. Foreign citizens who don’t know the Ukrainian language or having incomplete command of it may study the Ukrainian language at the Preparatory Faculty of the University.
National Pirogov Memorial Medical University, Vinnytsya issues invitations to foreign citizens who want to undergo Post-graduate studies in 53 medical specialities and in 31 specialities in Master of Medical Science Course.
The tuition fee for the 2016-2017 academic year is as follows:
– Master of Medical science course (the term of training – 2-3 years; the cost of training – 4100 USD per year);
– Advanced training course (the term of training – up to 1 year, the cost of training – 410 USD per month);
– specialized PG training in Medicine (clinical ordinatura) (the term of training – 2-3 years; the cost of training – 4100 USD per year);
– pure post-graduate studies, leading to Ph.D., M.D. Degree (the term of training – 3-5 years; the cost of training – 4500 USD per year).
Master of Medical science course and specialized PG training in Medicine (clinical ordinatura) arealso possible in English. The cost of it is 4600 USD per year.
The average living expenses are 2500 USD yearly. Prior to admission to P.G. studies if the language of instruction is Ukrainian you will undertake the Ukrainian language course. The cost of it is included into 1st year tuition fee.
The use of the university’s libraries is included in the tuition fee.
The visa support (issuance of the invitation and ensuring entry for studies)is100 USD.
During the period of education an accomodation at the students’ hostel, furnished accordingly to the social standards is given for the extra charge (20 – 25 USD for one person per month).
The tuition fee also does not include obligatorymedical insurance and medical examination which are paid by students themselves on arrival to the University (approximately 60 USD). Also students pay for their transfer from the airport “Boryspil” to Vinnytsya (approximately 200 USD).
For obtaining the official invitation letter for studying at the University you should confirm your intention to study at our University by E-mail: email@example.com and to send us:
2) copy of your passport;
3) copy of your Diploma of higher medical educationand transcript of marks (qualification record) with number of hours and subjects studied mentioned;
After obtaining this information we shall consider the point of issuing the invitation letter for you.On obtaining the invitation to study, you should apply for the student visa at the Ukrainian Embassy in your home-country.
In order to obtain visa and further concluding the tuition contract with the University, you should submit to the Embassy of Ukraine and to the University the following documents:
1) filled in questionnaire;
2) original and attested translation of the Diploma and transcript of higher medical education;
3) original and attested translation of certificate of general medical examination verified by official medical institution from your country of living and dated not more than two months before coming to Ukraine. It should contain the final conclusion of medical authority on absence of contraindications for medical studies and also results for blood test, urine, stool, malaria, chest X-ray analyses.
4) insurance policy on giving urgent medical aid (except foreign citizens, who came from the countries, with which agreements on free urgent medical services were concluded); will be done at the University after arrival;
5) original and attested translation of birth certificate;
6) 10 photos (size 4´6);
7) return ticket with open date of coming back to home-country valid within 1 year.
Documents # 2, 3, 4, 6 should be authenticated in accordance with the law of the country of their issuance and legalized in the appropriate Ministry and the Embassy of Ukraine.
After visa obtaining and a ticket being booked you must inform our university not later than in a week before arrival about the date and exact time of your arrival, flight number to be met in Kyiv, in airport “Boryspil”.
For authentification of educational documents (recognition of adequacy of obtained education with the education in Ukraine) after arrival in Ukraine you must additionally have the following documents:
1) Original and copy of your Diploma;
2) Original and copy of transcript of marks (qualification record) of Diploma of higher medical education, containing information on the form and terms of education, system of knowledge evaluation, list of subjects studied, weekly number of credits, number of semesters, educational weeks, practicalsin hospitals (C.V.),graduate papers, annotations of professionally oriented subjects, other components of educational process;
3) Document of the Supreme educational board (Ministry of Higher Education) about the recognition (accreditation) of the educational institution and the educational program (curriculum) by public authorities of the country to which the educational institution belongs, and country where this educational institution carries out its educational activities;
4) Document of the Supreme educational board (Ministry of Higher Education) on the rights (academic and professional), which are given to the bearer of the document by public authorities of the country to which educational institution belongs, that gave the document;
5) Original and copy of the previous education certificates (senior secondary school certificate) with subjects studied and marks/grades obtained.
If you agree with the above terms, please contact us at:
National Pirogov Memorial Medical University, Vinnytsya
56, Pirogova Str., 21018, Vinnytsya, Ukraine
Fax: (38 0432) 57-02-07;
Tel: (38 0432) 57-05-61;
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com,