Admission conditions for post-graduate studies
NATIONAL PIROGOV MEMORIAL MEDICAL UNIVERSITY, VINNYTSIA
ADMISSION CONDITIONS FOR POST-GRADUATE STUDIES
|Attention to foreign citizens who want to enter postgraduate specialized training (clinical residency) and who graduated outside Ukraine!
You should have got your diploma nostrified at the Information and Image Centre of Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine. It can be done on-line at the site: http://naric.in.ua/about-nostrification.html
The invitation can be got only after this procedure completed.
According to the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine decree № 163, dated 31.03.15 from 08.04.2015 the rules of stay in Ukraine for foreigners, who have arrived for studies on visa change.
Period of stay is determined by visa validity. We warn you, that the university will not be able to make registration for a student if there will be less than 15 days before visa expires.
Foreign citizens having higher university/college degree from a recognized academic institution are eligible for admission to National Pirogov Memorial Medical University, Vinnytsia. The languages of instruction are Ukrainian/Russian/English. Foreign citizens who don’t know the Ukrainian/Russian/English language or having incomplete command of it may study the language at the Preparatory Department of the University.
National Pirogov Memorial Medical University, Vinnytsia issues invitations to foreign citizens who want to undergo Post-graduate studies in 53 medical specialities.
The tuition fee actual from 01.09.2020 for is as follows:
– Advanced training course (the term of training – up to 1 year, the cost of training – 450 USD per month);
– specialized PG training in Medicine (clinical ordinatura) (the term of training – 2-5 years; the cost of training – 4500 USD per year with Ukrainian medium of instruction and 5000 USD per year with English medium of instruction);
– pure post-graduate studies, leading to Ph.D., M.D. Degree (the term of training – 4 years; the cost of training – 5500 USD per year).
The average living expenses are 3000 USD yearly.
The use of the university’s libraries is included in the tuition fee.
The visa support (issuance of the invitation and ensuring entry for studies) is 100 USD.
During the period of education an accomodation at the students’ hostel, furnished accordingly to the social standards is given for the extra charge (80 USD for one person per month).
The tuition fee also does not include obligatory medical examination and medical insurance for the full term of study which are paid by students themselves on arrival to the University (approximately 300 USD). Also students pay for their transfer from the international airport to Vinnytsya (approximately 200 USD). The fee for initial temporary residence permit is 150 USD.
To obtain the official invitation letter for study at the University you should confirm your intention to study at our University by E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org and to send us:
2) copy of your passport;
3) copy of your Diploma of higher medical education and transcript of marks (qualification record) with number of hours and subjects studied mentioned;
After obtaining this information we shall consider the point of issuing the invitation letter for you. On obtaining the invitation to study, you should apply for the student visa at the Ukrainian Embassy in your home-country.
In order to obtain visa and further conclusion the tuition contract with the University, you should submit to the Embassy of Ukraine and to the University the following documents:
1) original and attested translation of the Diploma and transcript of higher medical education;
2) original and attested translation of certificate of general medical examination verified by official medical institution from your country of living and dated not more than two months before coming to Ukraine. It should contain the final conclusion of medical authority on absence of contraindications for medical studies and also results for blood test, urine, stool, malaria, chest X-ray analyses.
3) medical insurance policy, if nothing else is provided for by international treaties of Ukraine; will be done at the University after arrival;
4) original and attested translation of birth certificate;
5) 10 photos (size 3´4);
6) copy of passport document;
7) return ticket with open date of coming back to home-country valid within 1 year.
Documents No 1,6 should be translated into Ukrainian language and notary attested.
Document No 1 should be authenticated in accordance with the law of the country of their issuance and legalized in the appropriate Ministry and the Embassy of Ukraine.
For authentification of educational documents (recognition of adequacy of obtained education with the education in Ukraine) after arrival in Ukraine you must additionally have the following documents:
1) Original and copy of your Diploma;
2) Original and copy of transcript of marks (qualification record) of Diploma of higher medical education, containing information on the form and terms of education, system of knowledge evaluation, list of subjects studied, weekly number of credits, number of semesters, educational weeks, practicals in hospitals (C.V.), graduate papers, annotations of professionally oriented subjects, other components of educational process;
3) Document of the Supreme educational board (Ministry of Higher Education) about the recognition (accreditation) of the educational institution and the educational program (curriculum) by public authorities of the country to which the educational institution belongs, and country where this educational institution carries out its educational activities;
4) Document of the Supreme educational board (Ministry of Higher Education) on the rights (academic and professional), which are given to the bearer of the document by public authorities of the country to which educational institution belongs, that gave the document;
5) Original and copy of the previous education certificates (senior secondary school certificate) with subjects studied and marks/grades obtained.
Documents on education of applicants/enrolled foreign students should pass through the nostrification procedure in Ukraine, based on its results, the university decides whether the p.g. student can continue studies or should be expelled. The nostrification procedure is conducted by the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine during student’s first year of training and costs about 200 USD. If the document is not authentic, the student will be expelled.
After visa obtaining and a ticket being booked, you must inform our university not later than in a week before your arrival, sending the scanned copy of flight e-ticket and passport page with entry visa to our e-mail address, to arrange your pick up in the international airport.
If you agree with the above terms, please contact us at:
National Pirogov Memorial Medical University, Vinnytsia
56, Pirogova Str., 21018, Vinnytsya, Ukraine
Tel: (38 0432) 55-37-39;
E-mail: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org,