Information for students
TIMETABLES FOR FACULTIES
INFORMATION REGARDING REGISTRATION WITH A FAMILY DOCTOR
Every foreign citizen studying at VNMU must sign a contract for medical care with a family doctor.
Why is this important? During all the term of study at the university, your family doctor will monitor you, treat you if necessary, and provide you with medical certificates. It is not possible to buy prescription drugs without a family doctor’s prescription. Without a referral from a family doctor, hospitalization for planned treatment of chronic diseases is not possible.
Algorithm for signing a contract with a family doctor
- To make a certificate for temporary residence in Ukraine and registration of residence (passport office of VNMU – hostel № 6).
- To prepare documents for registration of the individual code in tax inspection of Vinnytsia:
- a copy of temporary residence permit on both sides on one sheet;
- a copy of the registration letter of residence;
- originals of documents (passport, certificate, certificate of registration of residence);
- a form № 1DR – registration card of a person-taxpayer (you will be helped to fill it at the passport office of VNMU – hostel № 6).
Note: you can make a photocopier and get a № 1DR form in the stationery stall of the main building of the university.
- Submit documents to Vinnytsia State Tax Inspectorate by the address: Vinnytsia, Konstantin Vasylenko Str., 21, window № 7.
- After 14 days, get an individual code and choose a family doctor.
5. You can choose a family doctor at the Public Health Center № 2 by the address: Vinnytsia, Magistratska Str, 44. You must have: a copy of the certificate of temporary residence, a copy of the certificate of registration of residence, a copy of the individual code. You also must have a valid phone number of a Ukrainian operator. It will be registered and must work until the end of study. Be sure to tell your family doctor if you change your phone number.