About organization of academic process in autumn-winter semester of 2021-2022 academic year
RECTOR’S ORDER № 435 DATED 26.08.2021
About organization of academic process
in autumn-winter semester
of 2021-2022 academic year
ESSENCE OF THE ORDER CONCERNING STUDENTS
- The students of 1st – 6th year, who are staying in Ukraine, attend classes according auditoria mode of study according to the timetable.
- The students who are staying at home and can not arrive to classes on time, continue studying according to on-line mode on official platforms Microsoft Teams and Google Meet according to the timetable.
- The group leaders should submit to the dean’s office the information about students’ locations till September 3, 2021.
- If the epidemic situation is safe the students can come to study by October 15, 2021.
INSTRUCTION OF THE DEAN’S OFFICE HOW TO GET THE PERMISSION TO STUDY
- To get the “Clearance Paper (Лист допуску до занять на 2021-2022)” from the stationary kiosk on the ground floor of the university.
- Fill in the name, the country, the address.
- Go to the library and get the stamp.
- Make a copy of the tuition fee check.
- Make X-ray and have a result of it. Copy of contract with a family doctor.
- Be sure that your medical insurance is valid till the end of the study. If not, get the new one from “Vuso” Company (Zodchikh Str., 7).
- Put all the papers in one file
- The leader takes the files to the Vice-Dean and in some time he gets the permissions to study.
- There is no need to go to the financial department! No need to come to the dean’s office personally.
NB! Don’t forget that Covid vaccination is important. If you made it submit the copy of certificate to the dean’s office too.
On April 18-19, 2018 XV International Conference for students and young scientists “First Step to Science” took place in VNMU. The 2nd year student ...
Attention to the students of 3rd and 5th year Dentistry and Pharmacy, and General Medicine 3rd and 6th year!!! SCHEDULE FOR PRE-KROKS Link to the ...
Thanks to the Embassy of the Republic of Korea To Ukraine, the Ministry of Health and Welfare of the Republic of Korea, the Korea Health Industry ...