About organization of academic process in autumn-winter semester of 2021-2022 academic year
RECTOR’S ORDER № 435 DATED 26.08.2021
About organization of academic process
in autumn-winter semester
of 2021-2022 academic year
ESSENCE OF THE ORDER CONCERNING STUDENTS
- The students of 1st – 6th year, who are staying in Ukraine, attend classes according auditoria mode of study according to the timetable.
- The students who are staying at home and can not arrive to classes on time, continue studying according to on-line mode on official platforms Microsoft Teams and Google Meet according to the timetable.
- The group leaders should submit to the dean’s office the information about students’ locations till September 3, 2021.
- If the epidemic situation is safe the students can come to study by October 15, 2021.
INSTRUCTION OF THE DEAN’S OFFICE HOW TO GET THE PERMISSION TO STUDY
- To get the “Clearance Paper (Лист допуску до занять на 2021-2022)” from the stationary kiosk on the ground floor of the university.
- Fill in the name, the country, the address.
- Go to the library and get the stamp.
- Make a copy of the tuition fee check.
- Make X-ray and have a result of it. Copy of contract with a family doctor.
- Be sure that your medical insurance is valid till the end of the study. If not, get the new one from “Vuso” Company (Zodchikh Str., 7).
- Put all the papers in one file
- The leader takes the files to the Vice-Dean and in some time he gets the permissions to study.
- There is no need to go to the financial department! No need to come to the dean’s office personally.
NB! Don’t forget that Covid vaccination is important. If you made it submit the copy of certificate to the dean’s office too.
On July 20, 2021 the meeting of National Agency for Higher Education Quality Assurance approved the decision to accreditate the programme “222 ...
According to the decision of State Organization “Test Center” and Letter of Ministry of Health of Ukraine # 22-04/32005/2-20 dated 28.10.2020 ...
The students of our university can get free full access to Dr. Najeeb's lectures in fundamental medical sciences and IFOM-1 preparation. ...