INFORMATION ABOUT ACADEMIC PROCESS AT THE UNIVERSITY
RECTOR’S ORDER № 90 DATED 25.08.2020
About organization of academic process
in autumn-winter semester
of 2020-2021 academic year
ESSENCE OF THE ORDER CONCERNING STUDENTS
To start 2020-2021 acad.year according to combined (class- and distance) mode of study for the students of 2nd and 3rd years from September 1, 2020 and for the students of 4th, 5th and 6th years according to distance mode of study with practical classroom training conducted in the simuation centre of the university.
The 1st year students’ classes start on September 21, 2020 accorfing to classroom mode of study.
If Vinnytsia region (Vinnitsya City) shifts to “red” zone of epidemiological situation all the classes are transferred to on-line distance mode.
Those students who are abroad they will study on-line according to the timetable until the time they will be able to come to Ukraine.
Reworks of missed classes will be conducted individually to your teacher and department teacher-on-duty on consultation days 2 times per week according to the department schedule. It is possible to rework in-class.
INSTRUCTION OF THE DEAN’S OFFICE HOW TO DET THE PERMISSION TO STUDY
- To get the “Clearance Paper (Лист допуску до занять на 2020-2021)” from the stationary kiosk on the ground floor of the university.
- Fill in the name, the country, the address.
- Go to the library and get the stamp.
- Make a copy of the tuition fee check.
- Make X-ray and have a result of it.
- Be sure that your medical insurance is valid till the end of the study. If not, get the new one from “Vuso” Company (Zodchikh Str., 7).
- Put all the papers and your credit book into one file and submit it to your leader of the group or his assistant.
- The leader takes the files to the Vice-Dean and in some time he gets the permissions to study.
NB!!! There is no need to go to the financial department! No need to come to the dean’s office personally.
HOW TO GET A NEW HOSTEL PASS
- Prepare the next papers:
- The application (you can get it from the stationary kiosk on the first floor of the main building of the university);
- Check from the bank – payment of the hostel fee per year;
- If you have debts from last yyear – the check from the bank;
- Copy of the tuition fee check;
- 1 photo (2cm*3cm).
- Submit these papers to the Commandant of your hostel and get a new hostel pass after 5 days from the Commandant.
NB!!! No need to come to the Dean’s Office and meet the Dean!
We remind that up-to-date information about Covid-19 in Ukraine is available only at the official site of Ministry of Public Health of Ukraine ( ...
At the end of March the students of our University had a great opportunity to attend the lecture of David S. Henshel, professor of Trinity University ...
The students of our university can get free full access to Dr. Najeeb's lectures in fundamental medical sciences and IFOM-1 preparation. ...