Rector’s order about temporary introduction of remote study
November 17, 2021 № 86
About temporary introduction of remote
training of higher education applicants
According to the protocol decision of the extraordinary meeting of the State
Commission on Technogenic and Environmental Safety in Emergencies dated November 15, 2021 №45 and the decision of the regional commission on technogenic and ecological safety in emergencies dated November 16, 2021 Protocol №23 on the introduction of additional anti-epidemic restrictions in educational institutions, the decision of the Department of Humanitarian Policy (letter №361 dated 11/17/2021) a “red” level is being introduced in Vinnytsia region epidemic danger with restrictive measures defined by the resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine dated December 9, 2020 № 1236 “On
establishment of quarantine and introduction of restrictive anti-epidemic
measures to prevent the spread of acute in Ukraine
of respiratory disease COVID-19 caused by coronavirus SARS-CoV-2 ”
1. Within the period from 18.11.2021 to 01.12.2021 to introduce a mixed form of teaching and studying.
2. Higher education applicants (students, graduate students) of all courses and forms of learning are moving to distance learning.
3. Employees of clinical departments, students of PGF, interns work
4. During the quarantine period to provide two
vaccinations to all of the university staff.
5. University administration and auxiliary structural units
work in the usual mode.
Rector Vasyl MOROZ
At the beginning of May Vinnytsia hosted the Championship of foreign students from Medical Universities of Ukraine. " template="default" ...
The delegation of Embassy of Pakistan headed by the Ambassador Major General Zahid Mubashir Sheikh, HI (M), (Retd) visited our University. The ...
Foreign students of our university send their congratulations with all the winter holidays CONGRATULATIONS